WarrantyIn case of a malfunction always check your manual first to see if the problem can be simply solved by yourself.
When the malfunction cannot be solved by yourself, you can always trust in our 3 year exchange warranty. To utilize your warranty you can contact your dealer.
- FERM products are designed in accordance with the highest DIY (do-it-yourself) quality standards and are intended for normal DIY uses.
- FERM gives 36 months guarantee on FERM products from the date of purchase. This guarantee is only acceptable to material and manufacturing defects. A different 6 months guarantee period is applicable to chargers and/or battery(ies). Further claims of any nature, direct or indirect to with regard to persons and/or materials are not possible. FERM products are not designed for professional use.
- If there is a problem or defect always consult your FERM dealer first. The FERM dealer can in most instances remedy the problem or defect directly and, if the problem or defect cannot be remedied directly, can send guarantee claims free of charge to FERM for assessment and/or repair and/or have them collected by FERM.
- Repairs or replacements of components shall not result in any extension of the original guarantee period.
- Defects that have occurred due to improper use or wear and tear are excluded from guarantee. This relates amongst other things to switches, protective circuit switches and and motors, if there is wear. Accessories, storage items and packaging are not covered by the guarantee.
- Your claim can only be handled under guarantee if:
- Proof of the purchase date can be shown in the form of a till receipt;
- There has been judicious use that comes within normal DIY uses;
- There is a demonstrable defect, due to which the product's value and/or usefulness has demonstrably diminished;
- No dismantling, repairs and/or replacements by third parties have been carried out on the appliance;
- The appliance is not used improperly (overloading of the machine or the use of non-approved accessories);
- No damage had been caused by external influences or foreign objects, such as sand or stones;
- There are no unforeseeable circumstances from our side;
- There is no damage as a result of inadequate packaging of the guarantee claim;
- A clear description of the complaint is enclosed.
The guarantee conditions are applicable in combination with our delivery and sales terms.
- Guarantee claims which are presented to FERM via your FERM dealer within 36 months after purchase will be collected free of charge by FERM provided that the product is properly packed. All guarantee claims which are sent directly to FERM by the consumer can only be accepted for processing by FERM if the consumer pays the delivery charges him/herself.
- Products that are delivered badly packed will be rejected by FERM.